Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back on Track

I'm feeling much better again now. I think last week was a bit wobbly because I'd been ill AND I was dealing with my feelings about not getting the promotion at work. I should be viewing work more positively - they're bound to recruit another SR (Senior Researcher) within a few months as the company is getting bigger and better all the time. Here's a press release due out in the morning:

63336 breaks into the top ten most valuable mobile phone numbers

AQA 63336 acquires one millionth customer as it enters the top ten

London, UK – 4th June 2007 – IssueBits, the provider of the AQA (Any
Question Answered) 63336 text question and answer service, today
announces that according to leading UK network operators O2, Orange,
Three and Vodafone, 63336 is now one of the top ten most valuable
numbers in the UK, ranked by numbers of texts sent and also consumer
spend. IssueBits also announces that AQA acquired its millionth
customer on 3rd June 2007.

"It's taken three years of great answers, excellent customer service,
and carefully targeted marketing to grow to one million customers, a
significant milestone for any company. With peaks of over 18,000
questions per day AQA 63336 is now one of the most popular mobile
phone services in the UK," said Colly Myers, CEO. "Our next milestone
is to become the most valuable number in the UK. Focusing on improving
quality and increasing our marketing spend we aim to pass two million
customers within 15 months."

Since AQA's launch in April 2004 over 6.5 million questions have been
texted from UK and Irish phone users, ranging from `Why is the sky
blue?' to `How many Cornish pasties would fit in Buckingham Palace?'.
The answers are provided in minutes by a team of over 700 home based
researchers who are paid per answer.

AQA costs £1 to text 63336 in the UK, and €2 to text 57275 in Ireland.
For more information, and to try AQA out for free, customers should
visit www.63336.com.


I've just got to be patient, I guess.

I'm seeing my pdoc on Tuesday morning. I'm not expecting much as it's a kind of check up to see that I'm doing okay on the Olanzipine, which I am. We're (my care coordinator and I) are going to question my diagnosis too. Everyone from the mental health team that I've met is of the opinion that I'm not necessarily bipolar. My 'highs' may seem very out of character for me, but only because I suffer such crippling lows. I don't know what to think, to be honest. I think I am still bipolar, but maybe I'm at the bottom of the range. It's a funny sliding scale from personality disorders right through to the top whack of bipolar. I guess I'll find out on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home