Monday, May 21, 2007

Nothing to Report...

Things have been pretty quiet since my last post. Hubby managed to sort out the problems with the bank and although he'd overspent, it wasn't half as bad as it sounded.

I had an urge to get out of the house today and I ended up mailing for my husband's boss. I'm coming down with a cold and a sore throat so I'm pretty wiped out, but my mood is still pretty stable.

I've yet to hear about the Disability Living Allowance, so I'm hoping that they'll backdate the payments if I get it. I sure could do with some extra cash right now. Having not worked a great deal last month, it's been really tight this month. The sales on eBay will see me through, but next month won't be that great either.

Sadly, as far as I'm aware, I haven't got the promotion. I think it was pretty close though from what I've been able to gather. Another position may come up in another few months, so until then I'll just have to keep slogging away at it. It's a shame, but at least it hasn't got me down; I did wonder.

Had a lovely night out on Friday. I went to a local pub for my brother's birthday at about 4.30pm. My husband came to meet me at about 8pm and at around 9pm we went for a meal. It was really nice to spend some time with just my husband on his own and out of the house. It's rare that we spend time out together.

Nothing much else to report. The care coordinator phoned whilst I was out today. I'm to call her if I need to otherwise I'll see her on 31 May. I doubt that I'll need to call her. I'm feeling pretty good aside from the cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home