Monday, April 30, 2007

More Hopeful

Mood Rating: 8/10

As you can see, my mood has improved although I'm a little tired this morning. I'm doubling the dosage of Olanzipine this evening, so I'll probably be extremely sleepy tomorrow. The Crisis Team said that the increase won't have such strong side-effects as when I began taking the drug, though.

I'm off for an ECG and blood tests this morning, both to check my heart after the overdose and to give a baseline reading for the Olanzipine. I've also got a new team visiting at 2pm: the Early Intervention Team. I'm not sure what they do, to be honest, but I'm taking all the help that's on offer at the moment as I never know when I might need support again in the future.

I'm feeling quite positive at the moment, but I'm not hedging my bets. I haven't been stable long enough to be confident as yet, but I'm feeling more in control. I've even booked a hair appointment for Wednesday and I'm going out on Friday night, too. I haven't really made many plans for the immediate future for a while - never knowing what may be around the corner. I guess it's another positive step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home