Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Positive Things

What a dreary old blog. I'm rarely thankful for what I have, which is a lot more than a lot of people. My husband is just wonderful. He cares for me in many ways and loves me more than anything else on this Earth. I have a wonderful family, including 3 brothers, my mum and dad, and my granddad, not to mention 5 gorgeous nieces. I live in a nice flat in a great area. I have my pets for company throughout the day and I also see my mum on a daily basis. I have a job that I love (most of the time) and I'm pretty good at it. I have 2 great close friends and a number of other friends, too. I guess this all goes to show that it definitely is a chemical imbalance; how could anyone be unhappy living a life like this?

One of my friends dragged me swimming yesterday, which turned out to be pretty good. However, I did manage to fall in rather than step in, and I could really do with a trip to A&E.

I'm not feeling very well today, but my mental health feels fairly stable. I should make the most of days like these, but I'm rather worn out today. I could do with some pampering - a nice day at a spa or something similar. Sounds very posh, but it'd help to relax and forget things for a while.

I'm not particularly looking forward to this weekend. My husband's working on Saturday, then he's off to a 'do' that I've decided not to attend. On Sunday he'll be out airsofting (BB guns), so I'm going to be pretty much alone until Easter weekend. Sometimes I'm better off on my own, but I fear that this may prove a little too much. Maybe something else will come up. We might go out on Friday night or something.

Anyway, I thought I'd write a slightly more positive entry for once, whilst I had some spare time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home