Friday, April 27, 2007

Returning Home

Ah, who was I kidding? This coming home thing is just idiotic. I can't make out whether I really dislike my home or home life, or whether I get pissed up and just want to carry on. I could have happily gone clubbing all night long tonight, but it wasn't to be - this time it wasn't my fault, or choice.

We had to walk back to the car from the pub in order to get home tonight, and my mood dipped to a 4. I thought that we might be in for a long night. However, I gripped tightly to my emotions, and I think I may be steadily rising. I feel better, but I could cry at any moment. What the hell is wrong with me? Obviously, I know exactly what's wrong with me, but it's still mind-boggling. I fucking hate it! I'm sick to death with worrying - about myself, my family, friends, everything.

Okay, so maybe my mood isn't improving. I don't think blogging's going to do it this evening. I've still got a form to fill in; kind of homework from the Crisis Team. Maybe focusing on that will help.

I know that there's something wrong in my marriage. I don't know what it is, but I... I just don't know. We haven't had sex for over 3 weeks now, since the week before I took the overdose. I'm pretty desperate for sex (another bipolar issue), but I just can't bring myself to sleep with him. I know that I'll end up crying if I do. That's such an awful thing to say. I'm seriously considering an affair. In fact, I don't think I've ever stopped considering it. I can't blame everything on being bipolar; I'm just not the monogamous sort, I don't think. Maybe it is the illness? Maybe I'm just on self-destruct? In fact, I know that I am. I truly feel like I'm fighting a losing battle.

I've got so many issues and they're all linked in one way or another. I don't know where to start. They're all just as important as one another, but once you address one, you automatically bring in another. It's so complicated.

At the moment, I need a bottle or two of Asti and a good ear. I have telephone numbers for various charities that deal with mental illness, but it's just so impersonal. Basically, I'm fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home