Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Irritable

I'm really irritable today and I have gained some side-effects from the Olanzipine, I think. I feel like I've been out on a boat all day, or like I'm walking on a springy floor. That's better that the irritability though.

On Friday night, I was going to stay at a friend's. It was late, I was tired and I had a headache. Hubby made me come home at 3.35am. Now he keeps bringing it up all the time. Also, I know that he's telling people stories but in such a way as it makes him look good. He's a past master at this, and it's really gotten to me today. I'm sick of it. He even does this to my mum.

I'll have to ask the pdoc whether all this is down to my meds.

I'm still feeling pretty good despite my mood and the side-effects. I reckon I'm about a 7/10 at the moment, but I've got another headache from stressing so much. I really feel like I need a break - from my marriage, from my home town, from everything really. I've been offered to go out to Spain anytime in the next 3 months, but I'm not sure I could manage the flight on my own. Thing is, if I don't go, something's got to give, and I suspect it'd be my relationship with my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home