Thursday, May 17, 2007

One Thing After Another

Mood Rating: 5/10

I can't believe it. I opened my husband's mail today only to find that he's overdrawn on an account that is meant to be defunct. He's also reclaimed some bank charges on that account and the bank credited him with £1,500. That's obviously not covered what he's overdrawn. He hasn't said a word to me about it, and the account has been in this state since September 2006. I've lost count of how many times he's done this. He managed to get himself into £13K worth of debt before now. I just can't believe he's doing it again.

All this just reminds me that we're going to be stuck in this flat forever more. If he can't manage his finances now when he only pays about £400 a month towards the home, there's no way he'd cope with a house. I feel like life is on pause all the time. There's just no progression anymore. Every time I think we're getting somewhere, I find out that he's in debt again. I'm so sick and tired of it. Is anything worth this shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home