Monday, May 14, 2007

Mood Rating: 7/10

I'm still feeling extremely stable, and my confidence is slowly increasing, so much so that I took myself to the supermarket alone yesterday, something I haven't done in about 8 years. I did have a little panic in there, but nothing too stressful. It made me feel like a normal person for once. How sad and pathetic.

I still haven't heard anything more about my application for Disability Living Allowance. They were going to write to my GP, so I expect that will take some time. It'd be nice if I got it and it was backdated. Because I didn't work very much last month, I'm rather skint now. I'm selling a load of clothes on eBay, so that should help.

I'm not particularly looking forward to my visit to the Acre Day Hospital tomorrow. I doubt that they'll accept me anyway; here's hoping. On Thursday, the Crisis Team are coming to hand my case back to the care coordinator. That's quite a landmark, I guess.

I've started working again, but I'm not setting myself any targets, I'm just working when I feel like it so as to not put too much pressure on myself. I'm not at the standard I was, but I'm still earning. I haven't heard anything more about the promotion, but I'm not very hopeful anyway; there are people who are much better at it than I am.

Speaking of work, I should get on really :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home