Monday, May 28, 2007

A Little Low

Mood Rating 5-6/10

Just a little low today and I'm not sure why. I've got a cold which is really hanging on, so I think that could be getting to me. My husband's also come down with it, so he's still in bed. It's a Bank Holiday and I'd have liked to have done something today, but I don't think either of us are up to doing much.

I'm making myself sick by watching property programmes. I need out of this flat; it's really getting to me. I just want to be able to throw open some doors to a garden; be able to have a coffee in the garden each morning; go upstairs to bed.

I've also come to realise that I need just a touch of drama in my life. Most people are happy to plod along with everyday life, but I'm not. I need a project or an interest - something short-term - to keep me on my toes. At the moment there's nothing like that in my life. I don't know where to start with our flat in order to get it in a good salable state otherwise that would keep me going, maybe.

I just feel like everyone around me is moving on in life whilst we're stuck in a rut. I'm unsure of whether or not I want children. My reservations lie in my illness. I'd hate to pass this affliction on to my children, and even if I didn't, would I be able to cope? Also, I've only just started to go out and have fun for the first time in about 8 years. A child would definitely make a big impact there.

Life just has no direction right now. I wish I knew where to start to change that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home