Thursday, March 11, 2010

Animal Therapy

I'm feeling pretty good today. I finished work by 9.45am, so I had the rest of the day to myself. I've just started fostering animals for a local rescue centre, and I was due 3 rats and 3 gerbils today. Sadly, the rats were poorly, so they went to a local rat lady, whilst I got the gerbils. Unfortunately, one was DOA. The other two are fine. My cat's sitting on top of their cages hoping the doors will pop open.

I'm a real animal lover, but I can't keep on buying them. I have 2 cats, 2 chinchillas and a dog of my own. I've just taken in 3 cockatiels from a friend who's having problems with Social Services at the moment, so I won't have them for too long with any luck.

The bit I'm a little worried about is when people have to come round to view the animals. I'm quite nervous around people, although I don't think it shows. I guess they won't be staying, so I'm sure it'll be okay.

Work's going rather well. I'm a little behind this week, but I'm not that worried. I got 100% on my latest review, so I can't be doing badly. Thing is, I enjoy work whilst it's going well, but I can't seem to cope when I hit a rough patch - I never seem to be able to dig myself out of a hole. My manager is never worried, but I worry - a lot. But, as I say, it's going well at the moment, so I should be thankful and just get on with it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome things are going well! Your cat is funny - looking for lunch, lol.

6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home