Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up Early

Woke up at around 6.30am this morning. Bloody Aripiprazole! It's nice, during the week, to be up early as I get a lot done. I used to sleep for 12 hours at a time, now I only get about 6 hours' sleep in one go. However, on the weekends, it'd be nice to lay in, just till 9-10am. My husband could sleep for England, and probably won't get up until I wake him up. I wouldn't get any sleep at all if it weren't for the sleeping tablets. I'm terrified that I won't be prescribed any more when I go back to my pdoc on the 19th. If he doesn't prescribe me any sleeping pills, Aripiprazole and I may have to part ways. I've spent years battling insomnia and I don't want to get back into all that now - I haven't the energy for it.

I haven't yet heard anything from the ESA form that I sent off. It's going to take ages to get any money out of them (IF I do!) as I'm bound to have to have a medical before they pay out. I'm dreading it. Not only will I have to go out, the medical is notoriously difficult for mental health patients as the questions asked don't cater for us. There are various articles online about getting your point across, so I may have to re-read them before I go.

I've started another blog. I created this one to help me with bipolar, but I don't like adding in too much of my everyday life. Recently, this blog has become a bit too personal, so I'm going to revert back to my anonymous-type ramblings and keep everyday things for the other blog. Talk about two lives!

Finally, it looks like the forecast heavy snow has bypassed my region. Everything has started to thaw - even our blocked bathroom sink has thawed out now. I'm gutted - I love a good bit of snow. I guess there's still hope as it's only early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home