Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wrapping

Mood Rating: 8/10

I've spent the day alone today - usually not a good thing - but I've got quite a bit of Christmassy stuff done. I've wrapped all the presents I can, but I've run out of tags, grrr! Found a few extra decorations in an odd box and decorated the hallway. Going to get a real tree for the dining room next weekend, I think. I want it to look lovely for Christmas Day, as this will be the first time I've hosted Christmas; I'm so looking forward to it.

Hubby's been off airsofting all day in Reading. He's just text to say he'll be home about 7pm. I'm betting it'll be closer to 8pm.

I've no plans for this evening, except for watching X Factor. I want Stacey or Olly to win, although I think Joe might swipe it. Read an article from The Sun online today that reckons that Olly and Danyl have given up all hope of winning because Simon's picked a Disney song for the winner to release. They believe that such a song won't be suited to them, so Simon must obviously be routing for Stacey or Joe. Must feel 'great' when your own judge gives up on you.

As for my mood: it's pretty good today. I don't feel under pressure to work at weekends, so I don't get stressed out. I've had TweetDeck open this evening and I must've set up a search on 'bipolar' when I first downloaded it. I've been reading various Tweets about people being bipolar for a while. I can't believe how some people use it. One person said, "You don't fuck with a bipolar person and think you can get away with it..." wtf? Others use the term bipolar to discribe their general mood, ie. if they're feeling a little on edge or angry they'll say, "I'm feeling bipolar'. Just goes to show that there needs to be a bit more in the way of education about mental health.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home