Monday, July 30, 2007

Even Better

Mood Rating: 7/10

Things have been pretty good over the last 2 weeks. I've still not been discharged from the CT, but I will be on August 1st. I've been avoiding their calls because I really don't want another meeting before the 1st - I just want to be left alone, to be honest.

My mood has stayed elevated over the past 10-days or so, but I've had a pretty low day today. Work is stressing me out: it's become fairly quite since the recent recruitment drive, so you can't earn very much unless you work during the small hours. Obviously, this worries me and gets me down. What I'd give to be able to hold a real job down.

I'm not really sure why I've been down today, but hopefully it's just a blip. I'm going to try to work again tomorrow, but if it's crap I'll try and give up without beating myself up about it.

One of my closest friends is pregnant and it's made me a little broody. I do want children, but my state of health worries me. The thought of having social services watching my every move puts me off and I don't even know for sure that they would watch me. Money is also another worry. When will be the right time?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your in my Prayers! My sister and son have Bipolar. Don't be hard on yourself, I have MS and the lows I go and be a lone. When you need to be alone,take that time. People need education on Bipolar, and then can be helpful. I know when my son needs his space. I am trying to teach this to his wife. God Bless!

12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home