Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some Improvement

Mood Rating: 7/10

I've had 2 very good days in comparison to what my days have been like recently. I kept myself extremely busy yesterday - I barely stopped, but it was good to do normal, everyday things again; I've even started to cook dinner!

Today hasn't been so hectic, but I've kept my mood elevated with work and a few errands.

I though that the CT were coming today but the psychologist turned up instead. She's made a few plans for the next couple of days for me, to keep me occupied so that I don't dwell on things too much. It's a good thing, but I'm still not at the stage where I think this phase will last. I desperately need this promotion at work. It would mean so much to me and it would enable me to change my life completely - well, near enough. I just don't know when the next position will become available, and even then I don't know that I'd get it. Still, I'm beginning to look forward with some hope once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home