Monday, June 11, 2007

Weepy

Mood Rating: 5/10

Had another 'off' day today. Been a bit moody and generally low for most of the day. Hubby and I went to my mum's for the afternoon and I was okay then, but on coming home I felt a bit down. I ended up crying when hubby gave me a hug. I feel so pathetic. I also feel guilty for starting hubby's week off on the wrong foot. I can't tell you how much I wish to just be 'normal'.

God! This must be THE most boring blog on Earth.

I've got Ann visiting tomorrow to hopefully help me with the social phobia. I'm not sure what she'll devise for us to do, but I'll give it a whirl.

Other than that, neither of us have any plans for the week. Hubby reckons that he's going to tackle some DIY around the home, but that's got to be seen to be believed. To be honest, all I want to do is get drunk. I really need a good night out: something out of the ordinary to lift my spirit. Lifting my spirit would be a miracle in itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home