Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Low Ebb

Mood Rating: 4/10

It's quite frightening to reach a 4 on the mood scale; it's been a while. I've been fine all day, but this evening I'm pretty miserable for no apparent reason. We went to take the dog down the beach, but the roads were blocked off so we came home again. I've done a little bit of work, which has lifted my mood very slightly, but I'm still feeling pretty crap.

This is what I hate. There's just no ridding myself of these black moods. They're a part of my life forever, which is daunting to say the least. I desperately want to be cured, but there's just no hope of that.

All I can do is take one day at a time. That's all well and good, but you just can't plan for the future. If we move house, will I be able to continue working in order to keep the roof over our heads? It's just horrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home