Thursday, August 30, 2007

Set Back

Mood Rating: 7/10

I took another overdose on Tuesday. My husband found the blister packs in the bin and took me to A&E. I don't remember much of the stay in hospital because I'd taken Olanzipine which has a sedative in it. Appartently I said a number of very odd things whilst I was 'out'.

I'm not really sure where this overdose came from; I've been feeling fine. I guess I've just got to look at it as a minor set back and move on. My poor husband - I can't believe he's still with me after all the crap I put him through.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raya Rose said...

I know how it feels to be Bipolar, I have been struggling for 6 yrs, but was just diagnosed. Some advice... I would say to try to work on staying sober, get help with rx and take them as prescribed, go to therapy, group and individual. If you still feel suicidal you may not be on the right medication. A good team is what is needed.

8:26 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

Bipolar Bear,
I've been looking for others on blogspot to share bipolar experiences. I'm sorry to read of your recent experience. I hope you are doing better.
-Jon (From Arizone, US)

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home