Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Days

Mood Rating: 8/10

I've had rather a lazy day today; been watching Twitter feeds on TweetDeck for most of it. It's nice to find so many people who are like me.

My mum didn't come round today (as she normally does) as she's not very well. Not sure if I've made it clear before now, but I have quit going out. I only go to my Pdoc, GP and anything else which I can't get out of, which isn't much. I've been like this since about August time. I could count my outings on my fingers since then. It's okay though, I quite like my own company and I enjoy being in my house. My Pdoc and GP are always on at me to get out more, but I just don't want to. I'm waiting for a time when I DO want to go out, then I'll know it's the right time to try.

Other than reading Tweets, I've put more Christmas decorations up, cleaned the kitchen, tidied, fed the animals and watched TV - it's been blissful! I relish days like these, as I'm truly happy. I guess if I were really down, I wouldn't want my own company. I had one day earlier this week when I was really down, but other than that, I've been okay-ish. I dare say that my mood has something to do with not working at the moment. When the pressure of money and work come into the equation, I tend to go down rapidly. I don't know what the answer is, but I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paul said...

Must be that Friday feeling. I am having a good day to. Maybe it's a new Twitter virus called "Happyness"

All The Best

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home