Monday, December 21, 2009

Waiting

Mood Rating: 7/10

I'm still feeling a little low but, on the whole, I feel okay. I've dabbled in just the tiniest amount of work today - I guess it's a start. I'm still panicking about having to start back full-time in the New Year, but there's nothing I can do about it.

On a more positive note, a 'bipolar' gene may have been discovered: http://genomics.weblog.glam.ac.uk/2009/11/27/mental-illness-gene-discovered. I know that Cardiff University were working on this type of thing as I took part in their study (as did Stephen Fry). It involved a detailed history, a blood test and a questionnaire; nothing too taxing. Let's hope they're getting somewhere with all the results.

I'm currently waiting to take delivery of my new mobile phone. Ordered it early Saturday morning, but it's apparently on its way now. I've gone for a Palm Pre, as I like the iPhone, but I'm not to keen on the touch screen keyboard for texting, etc. The Palm Pre seems to be somewhere in the middle of a BlackBerry and an iPhone. It'll be nice to have access to Facebook and Twitter on my phone again instead of having to login via the laptop all the time.






Just a couple of cute pictures of my dog over the weekend. She had a haircut the other day and now shivers a lot. My husband put his hat on her to keep her ears warm, LoL.

She's a 6-year-old shih tzu called Oaki. She's my substitute baby :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home